This Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail boasts a high quality chrome plate finish and gives a heat output of 277 Watts (945 BTUs), enough to dry your towels and heat a small bathroom or cloakroom.
With 8 horizontal polished chrome flat panels, this designer radiator is the stunning focal point of any modern bathroom, shower room, cloakroom or ensuite and can take pride of place in other domestic settings, where it provides valuable background heat.
Supplied complete with a fixing pack for wall mounting, the 38" x 17.75" Flat Panel Towel Rail connects directly into your domestic central heating system by means of the radiator valves included and is supplied complete with a fixing pack.
Designer Chrome Flat Panel Heated Towel Radiator Rail 38" x 17.75 Details
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 38" (974mm) x 17.75" (450mm) x 1.2" (30mm)
- Max Projection from Wall: 3.3" (84mm)
- Output: 277 Watts (945 BTUs)
- Number of cross panels: 8, with a depth of 3" (75mm), divided into 3 sections of 2, 3, 3
- Pipe Centres: 16" (405mm)
- Max Wall to Centre Tapping: 3.2" (82mm)
- Fixing Pack Included
- Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
- Expertly plated with high quality 62.5 micron chrome on copper plated mild steel, with swagged oven brazed joints.
- Please note: Radiator valves are included, please choose either straight or angled radiator valves
Buy now, to transform your bathroom, at an affordable price.
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Brand Hudson Reed Colour Chrome Dimensions W 17.75" x H 38" x D 1.2" BTU 945 Watts (Radiator) 277 Projection From Wall (mm) 3.3" Pipe Centres 16" Style Modern Finish Chrome Finish Chrome Material Mild Steel Profile Flat Fixing Pack Included? Yes Surface Finish Guarantee 12 Months Material Mild Steel Warranty 5 Years Warranty 5 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice