Drift away with Cloud 9, perfect for washing your cares away... it's soft rounded edges will give your bathroom a feeling of subtle chic.
An attractive rectangular chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensures that the Hudson Reed Cloud 9 Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, circular handles give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to a fixed shower head, or a slide rail kit, tub filler or body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Cloud 9 Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details:
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions H 8.5" x W 4.75" Max Width W 4.75" Max Height H 8.5" Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome Recommended Pressure 2 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 2 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice