A stunning polished chrome fascia and period-style controls ensure that the Triple Exposed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve complements any traditional bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, a wheel with ceramic inset controls the water temperature, while two matching levers govern the flow of water to a fixed shower head or rigid riser, plus a shower handset, bath filler spout or body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Triple Exposed Thermostatic Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions: Height 13"
- Width between pipe centres: 6"
- Projection from Wall: 5¼"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (104ºf)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 and 75 psi
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Coordinating tap ranges available
- Please note: Valve Inlet connections are ½"
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions H 13" x W 6" x L 5 1/4" Max Width 6" Max Height 13" Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 2 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 2 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI Warranty 10 Years Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice