The Hudson Reed Chrome Astbury Thermostatic Two-Way (Triple) Shower Valve is constructed from brass and features ceramic disc technology. This elegant chrome finish shower valve supplies water at a pre-set temperature to either the Ultra thin Overhead Shower or 4 body jets.
Hudson Reed Chrome Astbury Thermostatic Two-Way (Triple) Shower Valve Details
- Dimensions (Valve H x W): 11" x 4¾"
- Projection from Wall: 2½"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve (see 360° image above)
- Brass Handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 38°
- Automatic anti scald device
- Recommended pressure for best performance 7 - 75 psi
- Compatible with combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Co-ordinated tap ranges are available
- Please note: using two functions simultaneously may reduce the water flow to both outlets
- ½" NPT Inlets & Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
Hudson Reed Fixed Head Details
- Dimensions: Projection From Wall: 13"
- Head: 8" square
Hudson Reed Chrome Body Jet Details
- Dimensions: (H x W) 2.15" x 2.75"
- Projection from wall: 3.65”
UFG-HRH705 Square Temperature Handle with Lever UFG-HRAM701 13" Wall Mounted Shower Arm UFG-HRSH702 8" Square Fixed Shower Head UFG-HR721 Triple Rough-In Valve Concealed UFG-TRUA383 Tec Minimalist Chrome Body Spray Jet Shower UFG-HRH706 Square Flow Control Handle with Lever UFG-HRPS707 Triple Trim Plate (Square Flange) - Chrome Plated
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Functions work simultaneously Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 4 Head Shape Square Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7 - 75 PSI Minimum Pressure 7 PSI Maximum Pressure 75 PSI Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice