Constructed from durable, heat efficient brass, with a high quality chrome finish, this towel warmer incorporates a traditional black 8-column insert, boosting its output to 1,066 Watts. 10 year guarantee.
Floor mounted, with a fashionable bow front for drying towels, this traditional radiator brings a touch of class to any modern or period-style bathroom, en-suite or cloakroom and heats the room through its highly efficient 3 x 8 column black insert. The 37" x 26" Heated Traditional Towel Radiator connects to your heating system via Hudson Reed radiator valves (supplied), just like a standard panel radiator, and works in exactly the same way.
Full dimensions (approx) are as follows:-
• Output: 1,066 Watts (3,640 BTUs)
• Number of columns: 3 deep by 8 sections, in Black (ral 9005) period style
• High quality chrome-plated surround made from 1¼" brass
• Pipe centres with valves 20.25" (515mm)
• Max projection from wall 9" (230mm)
• Floor to center of tapping 4" (105mm)
• Wall to center of tapping 4" (100mm)
• Fixing Pack Included
• Supplied with radiator valves(please note: pipe covers not supplied)
• Suitable for bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen etc.
Heated radiators for the bathroom combine the style and functionality of the traditional towel rails. They are a must for each bathroom and offer comfort and style. Combines them with our traditional showers to do revive the charm of the good old time.
Hydronic towel warmers are designed to be connected to a re-circulating hot water system
We supply direct to consumers in 10 countries in Europe and North America, only online.
Warranty: 10 years
Please Note: Our radiators are designed for forced circulation closed loop systems only. They are not compatible with open loop, gravity hot water or steam systems.
Dimensions H 37" x W 26" Wall to Centre Tapping (mm) 4" Floor to centre of tapping 4" Finish Chrome Max Width 26" Max Projection from the wall 9" Max Height 37" Watts (Radiator) 1066 Pipe Centers 20.25" Watts 1066 BTU 3640 Weight 22.03 KG
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice