The Chrome Traditional Twin Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve enhances the appearance of any bathroom furnished in traditional style. Ceramic and chrome materials are used for the controls of the single function shower valve, which regulate the temperature and the rate of flow of the water through a fixed shower head or rigid riser kit.
Chrome Traditional Twin Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Projection from Wall: 3¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass rough-in valve
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature 104ºf
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 2 - 75 psi pressure
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Coordinating tap ranges available
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet
Brand Hudson Reed Dimensions W 4.75" x H 8.5" Thermostatic Controlled Yes Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome Recommended Pressure 2-75 psi
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice