An attractive square chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Arco Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, square handles with slim levers give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either the fixed shower head or 4 body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Arco Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note: This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
- Diameter Of Head: 7 inch
- Projection From Wall: 13 inch
- Height: 5½ inch
- Dimensions: 1.75”(H) x 1.75”(W)
- Projection from wall : 2.16”
Thermostatic Controlled Yes Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Finish Chrome Head Shape Square Recommended Pressure 7-75 psi
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice