An attractive square chrome face plate and minimalist controls ensure that the Arco Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, with Built-In Diverter, complements any modern bathroom or shower room. Constructed from brass, with modern ceramic disc technology, square handles with slim levers give you finger tip control of the temperature and flow of water to either the fixed shower head or body jets.
Safety comes as standard with a pre-set maximum temperature and an anti-scald device.
Hudson Reed Arco Twin Concealed Thermostatic Shower Faucet Valve Details
- Dimensions (H x W): 8½" x 4¾"
- Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a solid brass shower valve
- Brass handles and face plate
- Chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- Pre-set maximum temperature (38°)
- Automatic anti scald device
- Suitable for water systems between 7 - 75 psi pressure
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Suitable for combi boilers, gravity fed systems, unvented mains pressure systems and for shower pumps
- Please note:This valve can supply only one outlet at a time
- Dimensions: 1.75”(H) x 1.75”(W)
- 8" Square
- Projection from wall: 13”
- Projection from wall: 2.16” This listing is a popular selection of individual Hudson Reed products put together for the customer’s convenience. The products included in this listing are:
UFG-HR715 Twin Diverter Rough-In Valve Concealed UFG-HRPS701 Twin Trim Plate (Round Flange) UFG-HRAM701 13" Wall Mounted Shower Arm UFG-HRBT702 Square Body Jet UFG-VH001A Arco Flow Control Handle UFG-HRSH702 8" Square Fixed Shower Head UFG-VH001 Arco Thermostatic Handle
Please note that due to WaterSense regulations these products are not eligible for sale into California
Brand Hudson Reed Temperature Control Thermostatic Ceramic Disc Technology Yes Material Brass Material Brass Finish Chrome No of Body Jets 4 Head Shape Square Style Modern Installation Wall Mount Recommended Pressure 7-75 psi Warranty 10 Years
Write Your Own Review
- Help & Advice